- An established Umbrella UCITS SICAV (PearlTree UCITS Fund) with multiple Dedicated Sub-Funds (“DSF”)
- Providing dedicated UCITS DSF to investment managers within which they launch their strategy
- Our “rent-a-UCITS-compartment” solution allows fund promoters to quickly set-up and launch a bespoke regulated UCITS DSF under our existing UCITS platform
- EU-harmonized Investment Fund
- Regulated by the CSSF
- Offers a turnkey distribution led solution for fund managers looking to target UCITS retail investors
- The client may act as the Portfolio Manager or be appointed as the Investment Advisor of its UCITS DSF (subject to satisfactory due diligence review)
- The UCITS platform provides a cost-efficient solution, with each DSF taking advantage of a predefined fee schedule covering all costs (Management Company, Depository, Administrator, Audit)
- Expense allocation is depending on assets under management and strategy
- The PearlTree fees are reviewed on a case-by-case basis and are adapted to the size and strategy of the sub-fund (i.e. asset class, frequency of NAV, volume of transactions, etc.)
- The UCITS platform ensures quick time-to-market as the core UCITS structure has already been approved by the regulator (CSSF) who only needs to review the new sub-fund prior to launch
- Particularly cost-effective for managers who require a full suite of UCITS fund services along with legal and infrastructure support
- A simple process compared to launching a dedicated structure
Asset Managers / Institutional investors / Professional investors.
Scope of investors
No restrictions as to the type of investors. Share classes with specific conditions and restrictions may be created for institutional investors.
- Liquid assets, long-only strategies
- Risk diversification requirements
Minimum NAV frequency
At least twice a month. The CSSF may, however, permit a UCITS to reduce this frequency to once a month, on condition that such derogation does not prejudice the interests of unit-holders. Most of the UCITS funds have a daily NAV frequency.